Ordering Copies of the Original Certificates : (Correct as at 1 April 2017)
Important Information (please read) :
- All amounts quoted include NZ Government Goods & Serices Tax of 15%
- Due to the amount of work involved in casual enquiries we regret that we are unable to supply any additional information from certificates without payment of either the standard charge (as above) to obtain a copy of the actual certificate(s) or payment of a research fee (NZ$100.00 per hour).
- A low resolution copy of the scanned certificates will be emailed (scanning charge NZ$20.00). Postage of a photocopy will be an extra cost, see below.
Payment Instructions :
- New Zealand Residents only : Copies of the original certificates cost NZ20.00 each plus 1.00 cents postage / one Kiwi stamp per order within New Zealand (or enclose a standard sized stamped addressed envelope). Payment may immediately be made by secure credit card payment (details appear below), by cheque made out to "The Historical Records Committee" and mailed to the address below, or at no additional charge by Internet banking / bank deposit. Please credit our bank account with the required amount and confirm by Email to : email@example.com:
Bank : Bank of New Zealand
Account Name : Historical Records Committee
Bank Branch (if required) : University of Otago
Account No : 02 0929 0123229 00
Payee Reference : Your initials & surname
- Australian Residents Only : Copies of the original certificates cost NZ$20.00 each plus NZD$2.20 air postage per order. Payment may immediately be made by secure credit card payment (see below for details) or by personal cheque or bank draft in Australian Currency (if paying by cheque please email us for amount required at current exchange rates).
- For All Other Countries : Cost of certificate(s) NZ$20.00 each plus NZ$2.70 air postage per order . Payment may immediately be made by secure credit card payment (see below for details). In certain cases we can accept a personal cheque in foreign currency. Please email us for details.
Credit Card Payments :
- We welcome payments by Visa, Mastercard [Access], and American Express Your credit card details will be fully encrypted during processing by the "PayPal" secure server. At no stage are your credit card details divulged either to ourselves or any third party. Please note that due to costs incurred in providing this service all payments made via "PayPal" will incur an additional "shipping" fee of between 4% to 6% of the transaction amount. The total amount payable will be quoted prior to "checkout". (NB : To avoid the "shipping" fee New Zealand residents or those holding a New Zealand bank account can direct credit the amount payable to our bank account - details above under "Payment Instructions - New Zealand Residents").
Click Here for "Paypal" payment instructions (will open in new window).
Payments by Cheque or Bank Draft :
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Historical Records Committee" and posted to :
|The Research Archivist
Archives Research Centre
Close This Page To Return to Your Previously Viewed Page