Conference Sequel to International Rural Churches Association (IRCA) 2023
(held in Dubuque, Iowa, USA, 13-19 April)
You are invited to join us to explore the theme for our own context, using ZOOM links and other resources from the conference, as well as input from people who attend the conference
Friday 26 - Saturday 27 May 2023
with option of gathering on Thursday evening and/or staying for Sunday morning worship
St Enoch’s Church
12 Centennial Road, Alexandra, 9320
Aotearoa New Zealand
• Tastes of Flourishing – Conference highlights
• Sharing ministry challenges and stories of hope
• Blue skies for rural ministry networking – resourcing one another in the future
Start: 9am on Friday (sign in and kick start cuppa from 8am)
Finish by 4pm on Saturday
- Registration covers meals, excluding breakfast.
- Accommodation: own arrangements.
- Regular flights into Queenstown airport, which is 1 hour 15 minutes away.
- Registration fee: $90
- To register, see here.
The Bible tells us that God is a God of abundance, yet many of us live in settings/contexts that emphasise scarcity. Can we get beyond the numbers to
share the stories of God’s abundance among us?
There will be some livestreaming and opportunities to connect by ZOOM if interested and unable to attend in person.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the link will be emailed when available.
For details of IRCA 2023 in Dubuque see here.