- A newly created position; hands-on with plenty of variety
- Work within a small, close-knit and supportive team
- Permanent position, 32-40 hours p/w. Based on Cuba Street, Wellington
The Presbyterian Church Property Trustees (PCPT) have custodial responsibility for many of the church’s assets; they are the legal entity in which property of congregations north of the Waitaki River are vested, and which holds and invests church trust funds.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the Office Manager plays a key role in the work of the Trustees’ office with responsibilities for the management of the office and coordinating meetings logistics, processing payments and transactions, responding to general enquires, record keeping, general office and administrative support, and providing back up to the Executive Officer and Property and Administration Manager. Essentially, you will be contributing to the smooth running of the Trustees’ office.
To be considered for this role, you must be highly organised and detail-oriented, have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, be proficient in data entry and word processing, excel in customer service, and possess the ability to take initiative and collaborate well with a variety of stakeholders.
This is a permanent position, between 32-40 hours per week. Based at PCPT’s national office on Cuba St, Wellington Central. Flexible working arrangements are available for the right candidate.
• Proven experience in office management, business support/administration or general administration, or similar role
• Have sound numerical literacy and skills
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Exceptional customer service ethos and willingness to help others
• Display a positive can-do attitude and professional manner
• Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Possess a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
• Sound computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook and databases
• Experience using MYOB or similar accounting software is highly desirable
• Experience within banking, investments, finance or accounts is desirable
• Experience within a trustee environment, and an understanding of trustee principles and administration would be advantageous
• Knowledge of the church or faith-based environment is desirable but not essential
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 13th June 2021.
Applications to: Ngan Nguyen via mclaren.co.nz
Position description: Available to view at mclaren.co.nz
P: 04 499 1069