17 Oct 2023
An exciting challenge awaits you at Rhema Media!
About Rhema Media:
Passion for our purpose comes before everything we do!
Our workplace is passionate, innovative, and collaborative and our team are more than colleagues, we are Whanau.
We’re looking for unique, talented, and driven people to bring their distinctiveness, to build on yesterday and influence our tomorrow, to be a part of our future in making an incredible difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most impactful places to work in New Zealand.
As an experienced visual storyteller – you will have proven end-to-end Editing, Directing and Videography ability to create and champion compelling studio and location-based television and video content for Shine TV, and other core organisational stakeholders, including our radio brands, marketing, and sales teams.
With a focus on placing people at the heart of the story, your passion for storytelling drives you in your creation of video content that can help people take their next right step in Christ.
- Strong video editing and post-production skills
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion
- Multi-camera studio directing and vision switching skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- A high level of proficiency using modern video editing software such as Davinci Resolve or Adobe Creative Cloud products including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Technical aptitude in all areas of television post-production, including a strong knowledge of media formats and codecs
- Sensitivity to various viewpoints and anticipation of audience response
- Strong story sense. The ability to ‘see’ the story in content footage
- Evoke emotion through editing
- Balance of creative and technical ability
What Rhema Media offer:
- Long established reputable and secure brand
- Stability in your work environment and a friendly supportive team
- Salary commensurate with skill & experience + paid medical insurance + life & disability insurance + up to 4% ER Kiwisaver
- Opportunities for learning and development
- 10 days sick leave upon commencement
- Additional two weeks ex-gratia paid parental leave
- Healthy work culture
If you have a heart and a passion to see businesses succeed, integrity, resilience, heaps of enthusiasm and you can handle cold calling, this could be your next right step.
To hear more about the role or to apply…
Rhema Media is Christian media for New Zealand. Our purpose is to draw New Zealanders into an increasingly meaningful, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, through a focus on the three pillars of Content, Reach and Impact.
Candidates must have the right to permanently live and work in New Zealand.