We are looking for a Spiritual Care Co-ordinator to join the Hospice Southland team to work with our patients and their family/whānau to provide spiritual or emotional care in order to enhance their wellbeing. You will be part of a supportive multi-disciplinary team. If you live outside the Southland region, relocation costs may be provided.
Should you be the successful applicant, you will work between 32 to 40 hours per week, and preferably have the following experience:
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the spiritual care field
- experience with end-of-life care, grief, and loss
- experience in case work, though this is not essential
- ability to network and liaise with other services in the community working in the grief and loss sector
- a calm and inclusive spiritual manner
If you want to be part of our special team and you have the skills and experience we are looking for please forward your cover letter, application form and an up to date CV to Susanne.email@example.com by Thursday, 6 October 2022. A copy of the job description is available on our website www.hospicesouthland.org.nz
Should you require any further information please contact Ros Harrington (Patient & Family Support Manager) on 027 609 1019.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.