The role is for up to 1.0 FTE, for a fixed term of two years.
Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership (KCML) was established in 2007. Its primary purpose is to form ministers and leaders for service in the Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand. As well as training people for National Ordained Ministry, KCML provides resources for Local Ordained Ministers, Local Ministry Teams and other recognised ministries in the Church. We support synods, presbyteries and congregations in their leadership development and help resource continuing ministry formation among the Presbyterian Church’s ministers and elders.
We need a Ministry Formation Fieldwork Co-ordinator/s to:
- Contribute to teaching and formational programmes
- Take responsibility to co-ordinate and teach in at least two areas of:
- Presbyterian history and polity
- theological reflection
- Offer formational leadership in developing educational resourcing for continuing ministry formation
- Other responsibilities as required and in consultation with the Principal of KCML.
We encourage applications for fractional appointments and from different geographic locations around New Zealand.
Applications close 5 pm, Thursday 14 November, and interviews are planned for 21 November, 2019.
Enquiries to Steve Taylor.