- Role: Project Coordinator
- Reporting to: Principal, KCML
- Location: Dunedin preferred, could be performed remotely
- Hours: Part Time: 0.5-0.7 FTE, Monday – Friday
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting a wide variety of processes and functions for the new Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand (PCANZ) Minister Development Plan project, and supporting the National Assessment Workgroup. These include scheduling, facilitating, collaborating, partnering and quality assurance functions.
The successful appointee will be part of the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership (KCML) team. KCML forms ministers and leaders for service in the PCANZ and partner churches.
What you will bring
Key to success in this role will be your ability to be proactive, to effectively influence others to facilitate the information/inputs required (for example information for reports), and your ability to deliver in a deadline-driven environment.
As our ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Existing experience supporting management and projects. Experience as a PA, EA or project coordinator is highly desirable.
- Organisation skills as one of your great strengths, coupled with the proactivity and strategic nous to prioritise and deliver to tight time frames.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and highly-tuned interpersonal skills that will bring you success in relationship-building.
- Being adept in the use of MS Office, with experience of handling purchase orders, budgets, reporting and project coordination.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the PCANZ.
To view the position description, apply for this role or if you have any questions, please contact Darryl Tempero on 027 556 0055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Thursday 2 December 2021. Start date is mid-late January due to the work flow of this role.
We value diversity and are committed to working with each other and our wider Church in an inclusive and respectful way.