Rural church people
- have deep roots going back generations
- are new generations rediscovering rural New Zealand
- know that work, land, the seasons, weather, world markets, animals and crops, are all part of God's world
- have a long view of the ups and downs of life and are familiar with disappointment
- know that city models of church life often do not work for them
- are part of a highly rewarding ministry with many opportunities for leadership
Since 1996 the Rural Network News has been linking people connected with ministry in rural New Zealand to one another and to similar groups in Australia and around the world, particularly through the International Rural Churches Association (IRCA).
Fellowship, understanding and commitment has been strengthened by Trans Tasman Rural Conferences held in Australia and New Zealand, and participation in the.
For further information
17 Campbell Lane
Aotearoa New Zealand
Telephone: 09 401 7554