Email with an ordained Presbyterian minister anonymously & confidentially
- Need someone to talk to and don’t know where to go?
- Wish to talk to someone anonymously?
- Got questions concerning personal life issues or exploring the Church, but not ready to go to worship or approach a minister in person?
e-Minister is a real, ordained Presbyterian minister.
You can email e-minister now with any questions you have about matters of faith and life. They may be able to answer your question or point you to where you can learn more about Christianity and the Presbyterian Church. They may refer you to some other professional if they can offer you better assistance.
Our e-Minister is bound by professional ethics to respect confidentiality.
Information that you disclose is normally for their eyes only, with some very limited exceptions. If the e-Minister has concerns about someone’s safety, they may notify an appropriate person. If your information concerns a Church-related complaint they may ask the Presbyterian Church's Complaints and Disputes Manager to email you to discuss your options.
e-Minister will endeavour to reply within 48 - 72 hours.
Email the e-Minister: e-Minister@presbyterian.org.nz
Want to talk to a Presbyterian minister in person?
- On our website you can search for your closest Presbyterian or Uniting church here.
Looking for help services and resources?
- See our website Presbyterian Church Family Violence resource page.
E-Minister promotional flyer