The Church Property Trustees have produced a comprehensive analysis of the Church's property portfolio. The paper has been developed to aid strategic thinking around the Church's property assets.
The report provides an overview of property held by the Church including:
- number of buildings and their type
- monetary value of land and buildings
- mix of property in the average parish
- value of parish property relative to number of people at worship
- age of church buildings
- state of church buildings
- the place of property in the Church's asset portfolio
- and many other analyses.