This year the Week of Prayer for Christian Unity will be marked on 25-31 May.
The materials were prepared by the Christian churches in Malta, on behalf of the Pontifical Council for Christian Unity and the World Council of Churches.
The resources have been adapted for Aotearoa New Zealand by the Catholic Bishops Committee for Ecumenism, and include:
- Liturgy sheet (may have to be adapted for limitations on gatherings)
- Children’s activities (can be used in a group or at home)
- Eight Days of Prayer (for individual use or group use)
- Note from Cardinal John Dew for parish newsletters
- Homilies of Pope Francis for the Week of Prayer (the Week is celebrated in January in the northern hemisphere)