Sex-selection and Euthanasia debate
The InterChurch Bioethics Council (ICBC) is an ecumenical cross-cultural body, the Presbyterian Church is a member as are the Anglican and Methodist Churches of Aotearoa New Zealand.
- InterChurch Bioethics Council (ICBC) submission against introducing legislation to allow “physician-assisted dying” (18 Jan 2016).
- Press release "The Interchurch Bioethics Council challenges sex-selection of embryos"
- Synopsis from "The Euthanasia Debate" seminar at Te Papa, Wellington. Written by Helen Bichan, a Presbyterian member of Interchurch Bioethics Council. A copy of all seminar presentations available at www.interchurchbioethics.org.nz.
- Press release by the ICBC on their oppostion to euthanasia
- Ageing in place: making it real - Written by Bonnie Robinson, Presbyterian Support Northern, for a meeting between Church Leaders, including the Right Rev Pamela Tankersley and the Prime Minister and Cabinet Ministers (published Sep 2007)